Ahem !

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life ~ =]

Wheee today ii went church but Esther din go =(
good thingi got laura peii mii if nott ii lonely dao x)
Thankieee euu Laura For peii mii today~ muahhxxx love seii euu :D
ii got back my W705 phone jorh :D whee soo happi nurx x)
bt got this stranger kipp sms wiff mii lerh ~ ii dunno who dat oso bt tat ppl noe my name =X
Scaryy siaa ~ ii din even tell the ppl my name of gif my numb >< Weird :X

Exam wan cumm jorh lerh~mauu pengsan >< ii din study at all ~ Laziee mii x) hehe
ii duno y bt ii cant stop watching/buying alot of korean drama >< becumm my addiction jorh ~
ii keep watching tv boh study~ sure wan die liao =(
summo in class ii oways go out den walk walk x(
need stop my bad habit if not fail den get ROTAN o-o ><
my mommi larhs .. ii old jorh still wan rotan =( pain pain nurx
will red red dee =( my mommi beat hard TT x)

Shana Gambateh studieeeee x) *self motivation*

see mii soo perasan tak summoo foto wahaha xD 











































^
|
lazieee mii xD tee hee thats all of now ba buh baiee bloggiee ii missie you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment