Ahem !

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Victoria birthday party ... 31/5/2011

Today so shuang =D .... At 10 am lidat Victoria came my house than at 10.30-11.00 Jia En came to pick us up to go sunway ;DDD ..
My first time go red box lerrr :X so shuang ! *I know , I 38 no go red box before*
we sing dao till so happy dao seii xDDD but then Victoria suddenly no mood for while )): but she got her mood back in the end ;D ..
We went Romp and bought a new shirt xDDD
RM39.90
mahal lerr :XX
Den we ate ice cream :DD YUMMY !!! xD 
Vic.K with her yummy ice cream ;D
After that Jia En Buy for Vic.K same earphones as mine :D 
Pink::Mine
Black::Vic.K
Red::Jia En
While i was window shopping i saw so many shops selling "angry bird's" xD 
Look at the way it stares at you xD
Fat and blur face me xD
Before Victoria sister fetch us to Victoria's house we went to McD and eat french fries :DDD 
Next , We went to Vic house xDD in the car me , Jia En And Victoria play take photo xDD





Then We reach Victoria House dyy xD

















No comments:

Post a Comment