Ahem !

Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Its all about you :)


Time to update my bloggie again J
Finally I can let things out :) ,
Been going through a lot of things lately :( ,
Hey boy , is it me or are you avoiding me when she is around?
Hey girl , why you suddenly so close to him ? Why you suddenly so weird? Last time you told me you were so angry dislike his ways and then suddenly now you like this? Why you always do this? Last time I like another guy you kept being close to him so I gave up and now I like this guy and you’re going close to him , cant you just find your own guy? Why you keep doing this to me ????
 :(
Ya , Im Jealous ! , Is it possible for you to not be so close to him ? /.\
Haiz :( every guy I like there sure will be a girl that will change everything :’(
ISH larhh D:
What to do ? Stop liking this guy ? Ignore and get hurt ? Force myself to not care?
If I find another guy , you will go after him ?
Haizzzz so many negativity D:
Skip , next topic L
Went church ytd J pastor talked about honouring your parents !
What pastor say really impacted me :) ,
I should treat my parents better ,
My mom , she went through carrying me in her tummy for 9 months ,
She went through all that pain just for me :’) Mummy I love you
My Dad , He supported me :D , paid for everything , gave me as much love my mom did ,
My parents , they are awesome :) , I love them so much ,
Their love is never ending and I know they love me a lot J
their love towards me represents God love towards us , never ending <3

To all the people out there , you surely would want someone to sacrifice everything for you right?
to give their life up ,
To love you no matter what happens or how you look ,
To comfort you and always be there to support you ,
To accompany you everytime you’re lonely ,
To give you compassion ,
To be on your side ,
To be with you no matter what ,
To care for you ,
To miss you ,
To keep you safe,
Well let me tell you this ,
If you had a boyfriend/girlfriend like that you would surely love and accept him right?
Jesus Christ , He love you so much that he died for you ,
He gave everything he could for you ,
Every hour , minute , second , he misses you ,
He loves you no matter what you’ve done wrong ,
Ask for forgiveness with a true heart and he will forgive you ,
When you’re lonely he is always beside you ,
When you’re hurt , he always comforts you ,
He is always there to protect you , support you , love you , accompany you , he is always there for you…
You’re the apple of his eyes :)
He is just waiting for you ,
Waiting for you to tell him you love him
Waiting for you to accept him
Waiting for you to ...
He did so much for YOU :’) 
Click on the link below to see if you dont believe ...
Yours Truly :) Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment