Ahem !

Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Continue =)

Monday(23.01.12)
Today my sister's birhtday :D happy birthday sis , you're geetting older haha =)
Cute Big Sis :)

She is cute right =) haha Next day then ~

Tuesday ( 24.01.12)
Went to my mummy friend house and got angpao :D YAY !! HAHA imma money face xD
Then went 1 Utama =) enjoy HAHA :)
Me , My Mummy And Sister =) 
Then we went to a Thai Restaurant called "Aroma Thai" weird name haha =)
I dont eat pedas tbut the food there all pedas T^T no choice MUST eat if not my daddy will unhappy =( eat dy i drank so much water @~@ I ate chilly padi T^T YUCKS , BETUL BETUL PEDASSSS Felt like my tongue on FIRE 
Haha xD after that went to another of my mummy friends hse and took and pau ^^ 
Betul betul MONEY Face xD
Thats all for now barh :) 
The Owner Of This Blog =)
Hope you enjoyed xD 


No comments:

Post a Comment