Ahem !

Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happyness :)

Wohoooo Hello Blog Readers ;)
Whats Up?
J
The Last Post I blogged was quite emo wasn
t it?
Well, Bye bye emoness

Im Back To My Happy-Go-Lucky Self now x)

Ahhhh , many things happened recently x)
My result almost all passed :
)
YAY <3 so Happy :D

I just flunked my Add Maths /.\ Oh well , Ill work harder for my coming exam ;)
Recently more focused on my tution and school friends x)
They
re my bestiesss :D
Tuesday went out with my Pigaboo Family :D
Ate McD @ IOI :D
Awhhh I miss them already :
(
Only me , Jia Rui , Esther and Flora went , Maeyen , Grace , Enice didn
t go L
Cant wait for our next outing after exams again xD

Wednesday went out with my babehhh SzeKay :P
Hahahas its been a long time since I went out with her L
Saw Na Weii @ busstop xD hahha someone kept bragging on about his girl
J
Awhhh adorable :3
At bus saw my schoolmates and Na Weii
s girl :P Awhhh
And saw my school famous couple , Joshua Wong and his girl :3
Awhhh So Sweet ! :3

So many cute and adorable couples :3 
Me lehhh ?
Currently Single and UNAVAILABLE :P
Hahas I guess im just really not ready to be in a relationship
Don
t ask why xD

Skip Skip Skip xD hahah
Aiksss I overslept today /.\
What a Pig I know right ? xD
hahahas today online and straight away a mr gentleman chat with me haha xD
Awhhh long time didn
t see him dy :3

Currently as im writing this im having a tomatoe mask and listening to
Hot Chelle Rae – Why Don
t You Love Me
Not bad :D
Luckily today I overslept and didn
t go school xD
I heard from my friends got raptai today /.\
Raptai=Boring xD

Well , Fbked the whole day till 5.15pm then head off to tuttion :3 <3
Aint she pretty <3 I love her so much :D
Weve been friends for more than 5 Years :D <3
Nonono more than friends , BESTFRIENDS <3
She knows me better than anyone else !

Hard to find a friend like her :3 !
A TURE FRIEND :D
I have many types of friends
J
Fake friends , Internet friends , Hi-Bye friends , Sms friends , Bestfriends and many more ;)
But to say TRUE friend only a few xD 
Oh yeahhh , I never did show any Pigaboo Family Picture before right?
Well

Hahah what do you think ? J
this is last years picture on our school trip to KL :)
Its hard to get ALL of us to take a picture TOGETHER xD haha

Wellll This is a long post J
Time to stop xD haha
Bye Bye till next time :D
Now its time to disturb my Josephine <3 gogogo see  her cute blog :D
http://josephinetio-mystory97.blogspot.com/

Support O(^^)O <3


GoodBye for now :D







No comments:

Post a Comment