Ahem !

Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Day 12.01.12 :D

Today so shiok :D
In class during English class dont know why I so high haha :D
Keep singing "We On Fire" haha x)
keep shaking my head too until MaeYen tell me "stop shaking your head LA" xD haha :)

After school string away walk to GIANT xD haha :) wait there since 1.30-2.30 for Vivian xD
go magazine and see the @dd magazine xD dont faham but I just look at pics :)
I saw my 2 sis face inside haha :D <3

Then took a 45 min walk to my hse xD 
sweat like giler xD
reach dy I couldn't find my Dvd :( so we watch Alvin and the chipmunks 2 :D haha 
Cute lerr? xD haha :)

Then we went cycling :D <3 and then go "shiok sendiri" take so many photos haha :D
Both mother and daughter are perasan :D

two perasan :D haha :)

In class after 3 hours I finally manage to do 1 add maath question :D
so proud of mtself :'D <3 ahahahah
:) today Gaibei FFK me and Vivian :(( 
call him he dint pick up but wont talk unless  you call him handsome @~@ xD hahahahah xD
ntng to day dy :D awh bye bye T^T <3

No comments:

Post a Comment